NATO Clan Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Atlantic Treaty Organization

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween Apocalypse

Go down 
+6
Jack Stecker
Bhuwannabe
TRIGGER-HAPPY
Dnopps
AntiMulletRebel
Annihilator666
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Annihilator666
NATO Grunt
NATO Grunt
Annihilator666

Halloween Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:27 pm

October 1st

I thought it was a normal Halloween, I walk up to a neighbors house and some kid walks up behind me. I asked him "Hey man, your costume looks awfully realistic"...his appearance was emotionless...his breath smelt like raw fish...his eye popped out of the socket. He replied with a pathetic moan. The kid jumped on me and I said "What the fuck man!" I pushed him and he fell against the edge of the neighbors fence. I was terrified of what I have done. The kids blood was all over the floor. But all of a sudden, he gets back up. "Ahhhh", I run away from him but he kept following me. Suddenly he was out of site...

I look at this house with a emergency lights on and knock on the front door. A man opens the door and points a shotgun to my face. "He yells, we got a survivor." I say, "Hey man, what's your problem." He then informs me of what's going on...

October 2nd

Well how ironic...a zombie apocalypse on Halloween. I really thought that guy was a kid, turns out i bumped into a zombie. People in the household is a man named Jack. Down in the basement i see some people...A 19 year old kid and his girlfriend. 19 year old is nickname Vin and his girlfriend Michelle. Two adults named Joe and Bob...Bob has the guns, Joe is a doctor (pretty smart if you ask me), Michelle is the cooker and incharge of resources. Vin is basically, the right hand man. Jack basically is leader...with the sniper (his beautiful Mosin Nagant.)

They game a gun for protection. It is a regular Desert Eagle, modified with a silencer because Jack said without it would be the death to us all. Today was basically stay at home and reload all possible weapons and gear up. Grab an energy bar and water because we were going to go loot in stores tomorrow. "Wuy du we always have tou luut evhroy tawime", Vin said. (Pretty fucked up accent) "The more supplies the better", Jack replied. Michelle-"Well, dummy you do have to eat right, your always hogging all the chips." Vin- "Shat up 'chell you know dumn straighte thut I give yu sume." Bob- Nigga, that mah gun man you cant have that shit." Joe- ...Dont you nigga me, learn to share. Bob gets pissed off in the corner while i interrupt Jack. Me-Will there be alot of zombies, I'm not really...good at this. Jack- Don't worry kid, lets get some sleep and well practice tomorrow.

*reply if you want me to continue to October 3rd*
Back to top Go down
AntiMulletRebel
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
AntiMulletRebel

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:07 am

nice story. however there is a couple problems, first off Halloween is on October 31st, and also I don't know much about guns but I have never heard of anybody putting a silencer on a Desert Eagle, you can correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:18 am

I don't like anything that has desert eagles in it, makes it generic and boring

Desert Eagle= FAIL

Sorry if I be trollin
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:41 am

Halloween Apocalypse 13949d1249582847-dark_mage-dead-yous-trollin
Back to top Go down
AntiMulletRebel
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
AntiMulletRebel

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:45 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Bhuwannabe
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Bhuwannabe

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 pm

lol, Deagles fail
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Boxxy makes everything worse
Back to top Go down
Annihilator666
NATO Grunt
NATO Grunt
Annihilator666

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:21 pm

}: |..i worked hard on this...and Desert eagles are awesome if is your last resort so sorry if i cant find any better guns :C

for the bob marely guy...dont worry wait until it gets to october 31st....and it is possible to put a silencer on a desert eagle...(im serious)
The desert eagles barrel will need to be installed with an extended barrel , the front sight will have to be moved to the back, and the muzzle threaded to hold the silencer in place.
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:32 pm

I'm sorry use a different pistol, the fact that there is one annoys me
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

Location : Delivering zeds some love in a convient 12 gauge container

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:42 pm

The sky turned a dark black, with tumultuous clouds bursting white hot flashes of lightning. A fist descended and smashed into the ground, the land trembled with the impact.

"I have spoken." decreed a voice from the clouds, and the fist returned to the heavens and left Annihilator, holding his Desert Eagle. To make his choice.
Back to top Go down
Captainbutcher
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
Captainbutcher

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:18 pm

bump lol
Back to top Go down
1094tj
NATO Grunt
NATO Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:46 pm

what is wrong with the Desert Eagle? it's one of the most balanced Magnum Handguns I have ever fired. It's loud, intimidating, and it's weight holds down the recoil. I see no problem with the Deser Eagle. Also, unless the Desert Eagle is a .45 version, because the .50 cannot be silenced, the Muzzle's volocity and power are too much.
Back to top Go down
http://warmonger14.gamerdna.com/
Bhuwannabe
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Bhuwannabe

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Jack Stecker wrote:
The sky turned a dark black, with tumultuous clouds bursting white hot flashes of lightning. A fist descended and smashed into the ground, the land trembled with the impact.

"I have spoken." decreed a voice from the clouds, and the fist returned to the heavens and left Annihilator, holding his Desert Eagle. To make his choice.

*claps* Brilliant! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Bigtanker
NATO Grunt
NATO Grunt
Bigtanker

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Why not choose a classic like a 1911 colt, ol faithful.
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:21 pm

deagles aren't the worst, I don't get where you guys are coming from.
Back to top Go down
Bigtanker
NATO Grunt
NATO Grunt
Bigtanker

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 pm

because it is played out, i mean come on everyone is on the deagle nuts
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:11 pm

its just so generic, its the dream pistol of every hormone filled little 13 year old boy whos wrist would break if the yactually shot one............lol
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

Location : Delivering zeds some love in a convient 12 gauge container

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:39 pm

There has been one story post, and the rest is bitching about Desert Eagles. All well, not like I care.
Back to top Go down
Bhuwannabe
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Bhuwannabe

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:34 am

lol, you've been part of the bitching Jack.
Back to top Go down
Bigtanker
NATO Grunt
NATO Grunt
Bigtanker

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:57 am

Hey Jack FUCK YOU! HAHAHAHHAHA How does it feel??? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kizzer kiz1
NATO Newbie
NATO Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:39 am

can the guy just finish his story
Back to top Go down
1094tj
NATO Grunt
NATO Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:28 pm

SEE!!! trig understands! it's a well-balanced pistol, if you ask me. although, its not really a pistol. and it weighs as much as one of my rifles, but that helps with recoil anyhow. you cant have something that weighs as much as a Beretta 93 and hope to fire a .50 out of it. the weapon wouldn't stay in your hand. plus, the Desert Eagle packs a helluva punch. oh, and i first fired one when i was 14, it had a kick, and a nice one at that, but wasnt something someone my age couldnt handle. cmon, you got nigger children shooting each other in africa with AKs, why not add a Desert Eagle to the list of weapons those dumbasses can use.
Back to top Go down
AntiMulletRebel
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
AntiMulletRebel

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:25 am

umm cuz they can't afford them lol one of the pictures on here had an African using a life jacket as a kevlar vest
Back to top Go down
1094tj
NATO Grunt
NATO Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:57 am

... you got me there.
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:26 pm

1094tj wrote:
SEE!!! trig understands! it's a well-balanced pistol, if you ask me. although, its not really a pistol. and it weighs as much as one of my rifles, but that helps with recoil anyhow. you cant have something that weighs as much as a Beretta 93 and hope to fire a .50 out of it. the weapon wouldn't stay in your hand. plus, the Desert Eagle packs a helluva punch. oh, and i first fired one when i was 14, it had a kick, and a nice one at that, but wasnt something someone my age couldnt handle. cmon, you got nigger children shooting each other in africa with AKs, why not add a Desert Eagle to the list of weapons those dumbasses can use.

That actually made me lol very much, nigger children with aks.....they must fall over a lot....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse   Halloween Apocalypse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Apocalypse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NATO Clan Boards :: NATO Visitor Center :: Stories of NATO-
Jump to: