NATO Clan Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Atlantic Treaty Organization

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulysses S. Grant
Admin
Admin
Ulysses S. Grant

Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Empty
PostSubject: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Chapter 1: The Crash

Ulysses watched with uncertainty as trees passed by outside the window of the chopper. He pulled out a picture of his daughter and smiled. His thoughts were interrupted by the pilot. "We are incoming on the city in 10 seconds, stand by. We'll drop you off in the Civilian Holdout." the pilot reported.

"Will there be women in the Holdout?" Dnopps asked smirking.

"Oh, I'm not good enough for you now?" Carly asked, punching him in the shoulder.
Dnopps pushed her jokingly.

"Hey, stow the bullshit, we're in a CZ," Trained told them sternly.

"Oh come on General," Dnopps asked smiling. Trained raised his fist, and the very shaky Andrew flinched.

Ulysses put his hand on the man's shoulder. 'Son, are you alr-" Ulysses was interrupted by the Heli jerking hard to the right.

"Shit! What the hell was that?' Dnopps asked.

"Golf Team, theres an enemy on my win- ahhh, rghhhh" the pilot screamed as a zombie broke through the glass and ripped out his throat.

"Hold on, things are gonna get a little busy!" Ulysses shouted as the Heli started to crash. When it hit the ground, Ulysses was thrown back, hit his head on the side, and blacked out.

Later, when Ulysses woke up, he heard gunfire. He jumped out of the heli with his rifles. What he saw next made Ulysses, a 30 year veteran, nearly piss himself. A mob of longarmed, red zombies were coming their way. Ulysses tried to use his Dragunov, while it was powerful, Ulysses thought his M82A2 would do better. He switched to said rifle, and started picking them off.

Annihilator simply said "Fuck you guys, I'm getting out of here." He then tried to run, got about 30 feet, and was jumped on and eaten alive. In a matter of 6 seconds, mostly bones remained.

"Holy shit!" Dnopps yelled at the very sight. While he was glancing, a longarm came up behind him and naerly killed him, but Ulysses blew it's head off. As he turned around, Ulysses saw Andrew get hit and fall next to Ulysses. Ulysses put him in the chopper and kept firing. After what seemed like hours but was only minutes, the sreet was cleared.

"Golf Team listen up! We're about 3 miles from the holdout and need to get there ASAP. Annihilator is down, and Andrew is hit and in Serious condition. We'll have to help him later. Grab your gear and move out! Paladin, you carry Andrew," Ulysses shouted. Finally, after making their way to about a block away from the Outpost, and having Jack get knocked out, they made it. As they moved closer, an overweight man shot at them and chuckled. Ulysses and Carly took hits. Carly was hit in the leg and went down. Ulysses was hit in his armored stomch, and was knocked back a foot.

"FUCKING FOOL!" A man shouted at him. Ulysses looked at the man, who was holding a battle ax. The man ran up to the fat man, and shot him in the foot with a Tomcat. The fat man fell, moaning in pain. The battle ax man ran up to Ulysses. "Well, I take it your Commander Grant and this is Golf Team? I'm Henry Zhang" Henry said, shaking hands with Ulysses. "Sorry about that, he gets careless most of time." Henry apologized. "Apology accepted, Professer Zhang. At anyrate, mind showing us in?" Ulysses asked.

(NEXT CHAPTER = We get a base and an OA happens. More Carly x Dnopps grows. Hehehe)

(Gonna add more later, just wanted to get your guy's opinion)

Last edited by Ulysses S. Grant on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulysses S. Grant
Admin
Admin
Ulysses S. Grant

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Chapter 2: The Iron Fist

Zhang and Golf Team entered the Holdout, with Dnopps carrying Carly, with the Fat Man limping behind them. As they entered, a group of 11 waited for them. Ulysses sensed they were obviously the authority here. One of them, a VERY buff man, stepped forward. "You're the NATO Team from the chopper?" he asked in a deep, British accent.

"Yes," Ulysses said.

"Come with us. Your team will be fed and cared to over there." he said, pointing to a building with a Golden Sign on it.

"Very well," Ulysses said. "Guys, go get some rest, food, and get Carly taken care of," he told his team. They then walked off towards the building.

"Now, come, and we will talk," the buff man said. Ulysses followed them into a large building. They then entered a room with a round table. The 11 took their seats and Ulysses took the only remaining chair. The buff man spoke up. "My name is Neil Yates, and this is my Iron Fist. Let's skip the intros of them all, all you need to know is they're hardened men and women who will kick your ass if you fuck with them. So, we need to ask some questions," Neil finished.

Ulysses observed him. "I'm going to guess this is the first time NATO or any other type of military has attempted to support you," Ulysses said.

"Yes, it is," Neil admitted. "At any rate, question time! Is this all the support?" he asked.

Ulysses looked down, grim. "We were supposed to observe, make contact with you, fly back, report, then come in massively. I know what you're thinking. Gee, why didn't you roll in with everything if you already know what the zombies can do? Well, we've only faced these normal ones, Greys as you call them. No purples, red, fat reds, or the deadly and oh so scary longarms. So, you're gonna have to do with Golf Team until we can get a means of communication. Now, good news being we came in a chopper that had a massive amount of supplies on it. I shouldn't be telling you this, but we had a VERY important piece of cargo on that heli. An expirimental rifle that I personally had oversee be made. It fires small projectiles at about 1/10 of the speed of light. Tommorow, I will lead my team back, and reover it." Ulysses finsihed. "Well, the info I wanted and more. Excellent. Also, you will not retrieve that weapon. How you even survived is a miracle. I and a few ot-" Neil was interupted by Ulysses rasing a hand.

"Well, facts being, I am the Commander of the NATO forces in The Irelands, and Wales. You are a civilian who knows how to handle the shit when it's hot. I think we shoud go together. No offense, but I don't like the idea of any civillain, no matter how decent getting that weapon in their hands. And, it's in a locked footlocker with my own personal computer combination. You will need my help, or longarms will flock to you when the alarm goes off." Ulysses said, smiling.

"You should be proud. You're the only person alive in the Outpost who has EVER interupted me and told me what to do. Fine, me, a few of the Iron Fist, and you will go. For now, go back to your forces, and get them to your base" Neil finsihed, dismissing Ulysses.

(I decided to delay the OA to cahpter 5. Next chapter will be going to teh base, focus on other guys in the team, and pther stuff in the Holdout)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:49 am

Nice story Ulysses, am I going to be in the next chapter? Very Happy

(Johnny Arbituar is a Student if that helps you out in any way)
Back to top Go down
Ulysses S. Grant
Admin
Admin
Ulysses S. Grant

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Thanks! Next cahpter will be up an a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ulysses S. Grant
Admin
Admin
Ulysses S. Grant

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:13 pm

(New chapter!)

Chapter 3 : Recruit

Dessa walked silently around the Outpost ever since he had lost his best friend and girlfriend 3 months ago in a loot run, he had stayed rather distant from the rest of the Holdout Society. He simply bought the things he needed, and did what he wanted. He had qualms though. He always had. No killing other people, and always kept a promise. And most important, never left anyone behind. On occasion, he would help out a team of survivors that were in need, but did not stay with them, for no one needed him. Why would they need them? He couldn't care for anyone, no one cared for him. He remembered when he was a joking, smiley, happy person. But after his best friend organs flew everywhere, and his girlfriend was torn to shreds, he talked to no one. There were no jokes anymore. Because of his sadness, the survivors who he helped called him 'Phantom'. He thought the name was a fitting choice for him. He also realized the irony. Here was a Phantom in a zombie outbreak. He smiled for the first time in 2 months, walking quietly down the street.

When Ulysses walked out of the building, he saw several survivors staring at him. "The hell are you staring at?" he asked in his military tone. They simply looked away and shuffled on. Ulysses chuckled and found his way over to the building where Nates had told his team to go. He got in, and immediatly saw Trained standing in the corner, smoking a cigar, and resting his HK-MSG9 against a wall. He looked up and smiled.

"Commander, what's the news?" he asked Ulysses.

Ulysses chuckled and simply quiered, 'The good or the bad?'.

Trained grinned. "Oh, let's have the bad first why don't we?"

"Bad news is I left my Guass Rifle back at the chopper. Also, the group I talked to, the Iron Fist, seem to be the power here. Apparently, if we do anything against the law here, we are warned, and then kicked out for a second violation. Also, we have no means of communication, which means we'll have to wait for a second team to arrive." Ulysses stated.

Trained sat down, put out his cigar, and stroked his beard. "And the good news?" he asked.

"Tommorow, I'll go with neil and a few of the Iron Fist to retrieve my Guass Rifle. We also have a medium sized building to set up a Base of Operations. Fianlly, we are going to be heavily assited by Project lazarus, an attempt to set up a Science Divison here to find cure and make mass weapons to kill the infected," Ulysses told him.

"Very well then, shall we visit the base now then?" Trained asked.

"Yes, i believe we shall," Ulysses said smiling.

(More shall be added later. KFC/Long Jhon Silver's ripped me off and gave my Popcorn SHRIMP instead of Popcron CHICKEN. Their tricky is a difience of our treaty, and they will pay dearly)
Back to top Go down
Ulysses S. Grant
Admin
Admin
Ulysses S. Grant

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:55 pm

(Okay, after long periods of thinking, I am ready to continue)

Chapter 4: Preparations

The next day, Ulysses was packing for the trip into Longarms. He herad a knock on his door. 'Come in," he said. The door opened, and revealed Trained, with a pack slung over his shoulder and his Shotgun in his hands. 'Sir, I want to come with you on the trip for the Guass," he said. "General, this is a risky operation, and we can't afford to lose more men, ecpically a General like you," Ulysses replied, slinging his pack on his shoulder also. "But sir, you're going to need all the help you can get. And, waht if these people gang up on you and steal the Guass, or kill you?" he asked. Ulysses looked at Trained's USAS-12, the gun shining as ever. If worse came to worse and these people were corrupt, Trained would make sure they would corrupt no more. 'Very well General, you may come with," Ulysses said, cracking a half smile. Trained grinned. 'Good, when do we leave?" he asked. "In five minutes,' Ulysses said, walking out the door.

Dnopps ste Carly down in a bed, to be surprised for a hand to grasp him on the shoulder. He turned around to see Carly smiling at him, and trying to sit up. 'Easy now, you got hit in the Femnel Artory. If you keep moving, it'll hurt like hell and undo the work Ii've done,' Dnopps told her, laying her back onto the bed. Carly started to cough, and winced at the apin. "Who the fuck shot me, anyway?" she asked. "Some tubby ass bastard. You got hit 7 times with a P90 in the leg,' Dnopps told her. 'I'll kill the Burger King bitch," Carly said, coughing again. Dnopps chuckled. "Oh, he's shitting his pants right now I'd bet," he said to her. They both laughed, Carly not caring about the pain. "Dnopps?" she said. "Yes?" he replied. "Thanks for carrying me back," she said. 'Oh, it's my pleasure," Dnopps said.

Ulysses and Trained then headed over to Neil and two of the Iron Fist waiting for them. Neil simply chuckled and said, 'I thought you were going to take all day in there. Also, is he coming with us?". Ulysses nodded. 'Yes, he is," he said simply. "If I may ask, why?" Neil querried. "I don't trust you, and I think you might just kill me and take the Guass Rifle," he told them. Neil looked at Ulysses as if he was crazy. "Commander, we would nev-" Neil was interupted by Ulysses. 'Yes, yes, you're the hero of the City, you saved everyone, that's very nice of you Mr. Yates, but how can I be sure if you're just covering the steps you're going up? If you killed me, who's to say i didn't get killed by a zombie? Or I turned into one and you had to? Your morality is very good, but I trust no one but my squad," Ulysses told him. About seven people stopped at this comment. "Very well. I understand your reasons." Neil said simply and clamly. "Good, we come to and agreement." Ulysses said. They then moved out.

(More later)
Back to top Go down
Trained 2 Kill
Admin
Admin
Trained 2 Kill

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:10 pm

MORE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://natoclan.forumotion.net
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:19 pm

I don't wanna wait another month.....
Back to top Go down
Ulysses S. Grant
Admin
Admin
Ulysses S. Grant

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:44 pm

AND MORE YOU SHALL HAVE!
Back to top Go down
Trained 2 Kill
Admin
Admin
Trained 2 Kill

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:46 pm

WHEN!
Back to top Go down
Ulysses S. Grant
Admin
Admin
Ulysses S. Grant

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:44 pm

NOW

Ulysses and Trained walked down the street, keeping a distance from Neil and his friends. Trained whispered to Ulysses, "I don't like this." Ulysses chuckled softly. "You think I do?" he asked jokingly. Trained was about to reply when Neil said "There's the heli!". Ulysses ran up to it with the others. But, with Ulysses ungodly luck, longarms were on the attack. Ulysses tore out his Tompson, and handed it to the red bastards. He dived into the heli, only to find a zombified pilot waiting for him. Ulysses shot it twice in the head, and searched for his footlocker. He found it under a backpack, and entered the code. It hissed open, and Ulysses tore out the Guass Rifle. "Did you find it?" Neil yelled over the gun fire. "Yeah!" Ulysses screamed back. He rolled out of the heli with the piece of art, and put it to use. A blue light filled the block as a longarm was blown to chunks. This process was repeated 18 more times before the block was clear. "My God..." Neil said. Ulysses shrugged and got off the heli. Trained whistled. "Bad ass in a can right there," he commented. Ulysses chuckled.

(I Have a case of Writers Block and it must be solved)
(Typo nazi was here.)
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:33 pm

Story is dead?
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Well Grant is gone so yes, i'm afrai it is
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 pm

what happened to grant?
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:52 pm

he quit DF
Back to top Go down
Trained 2 Kill
Admin
Admin
Trained 2 Kill

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:02 pm

and i still have his thompson tongue
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:17 pm

WE still have his thompson Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ulysses S. Grant
Admin
Admin
Ulysses S. Grant

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:02 pm

OH DEAR LORD ON A MARSHMELLOW AND SMACKED INTO A SMORE THAN CARLY ATE IT, TIME TO WRITE

Ulysses jogged along back to base with Trained and the Iron Fist, fghting for their lives. Ulysses pulled the trigger on the Guass Rifle, and it clicked. "Damn!" he cursed, slinging it and pulling out his SW 500. A couple of the iron Fist had also ran out of ammo, and were using back ups. Ulysses swore he saw Neil punch a Fat Red in the face, but was quickly undistracted by a longarms about to give Trained a hug from the back. Ulysses walked up to it, pulle dout his Proto Knife, and stabed it in the brains until it fell. Trained looked behind him.

"Holy shit, what is that?' he asked, referring to the knife. "A dagger that emits large amounts of heat, successfully melting anything.... or anyone," Ulysses quickly explained. Trained nodded as Yates gave a shoutout. 'We're almost the-" but was quickly interupted by a loud roar and a huge crash.

Ulysses looke dover to see a fat red the size of a cabin. The beast ahd picked up a car and thrown it in Trained's direction, the general jumping out of the way into Abbie's arms accidently.

"Hey," he said seductively and she dropped him with disgust.

"OPEN FIRE!" Neil yelled as they all began firing. The battle lasted for minutes, some of the Iron fis taking injuries, some not. Eventually, Neil's GAU ran out of ammo, and pulled out his SW 500. He fired until it jammed, cursing a storm.

"Grant! Last mag make it count!" he said throwing Ulysses his last 6 .50 cal rounds. Grant louded and took aim.

"They say a man doesn't need a gun," he shouted as he fired, "or a sword," he kept going as he put one in the beasts head, "or armor," repating the process, "or a sheild," Grant put out as he put out another round, "or even his senses," he yelled as the next to last round flew out of the chamber. the monster was but 5 meteres away from him. "All a man needs is an iron willpower," he shouted out and put the last bullet in the thing's head, finally casuing it to explode. Grant grinned as it fell to the ground on it's knees and it's torso came soon after with a large thud. Neil whistled.

"Good speech, mate. And kill,' he said. Ulysses nodded and pulled a Katana from it's body.

"Nice," he said, sheating it. Traoined slapped him on the back. Not but 3 blcoks later, they were back home.

Neil invited Grant into an Iron Fist meeting. 'Commander, that trip was no ordinary ones. those bastards tracked us all the way back to the Outpost. The reason this is odd is because the type of zombies get less deadly the further you return. We believe we might be over powered soon. Unless you can call in reinforcements soon, we might have to pull out and relocate," Neil said.

Grant nodded. "Mr. Yates..... I'll be honest, a first for the military. I would be ready to get the hell out of here and go where ever you think is safer. Give us a week, and we'll have an answer for you," he said, leaving the room.
-----------------------

Carly awoke in the base with a sudden tightening of her muscles,cold sweat embracing here. She breathed heavily for a minute before laying back down in bed, tears brimming her eyes. 'Damn nightmares,' she muttured.

However, luckily or not for her, Dnoops looked up from where he fell asleep. "You ok Rly?" he asked, using his nickname for her.

"Yeah, I'm fine Nopps," she said, returning the favor, her voice cracking a little, loud enough for DNoops to hear.

he walked over and crouched next to her bed. 'No you're not, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Just... nightmares," she said, fearing he'd think she was a coward or something.

Dnoops nodded. "Yeah, mine get prettey bad to. Plus, the cold never helps," he said, pointing to his lips, which were purple.

Carly nodded, the blanket she was under wasn't helping much. "Well, on a strictly professinal level, would you like to warm em up with your body heat?" she asked, smirking.

Dnoops smiled. "Gladly," he said, crawling next to her, keeping an arm around her.

"Need.....camera..." Andrew moaned form the next bed over smiling slightly.

Dnoops flipped him the bird and satred to fall asleep.

For the first time in 8 months, carly had no nightmares

Last edited by Ulysses S. Grant on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulysses S. Grant
Admin
Admin
Ulysses S. Grant

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:02 pm

LONG CHAPTER IS LONG
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:39 pm

On a completely proffessional level, i would have to say she warmed me up quite nicely that night Smile
Back to top Go down
Ulysses S. Grant
Admin
Admin
Ulysses S. Grant

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:44 pm

LOL, nice one
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:20 pm

on a completely professional level, i'm on a boat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)   Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Golf (A prequel to the clan's start)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NATO Clan Boards :: NATO Visitor Center :: Stories of NATO-
Jump to: