NATO Clan Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Atlantic Treaty Organization

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reaper Squad (Role Playing)

Go down 
+6
Jack Stecker
Violent Jay117
TRIGGER-HAPPY
Dnopps
General Lazer
Omega-Ops
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Where should this take place
A Asylum in Berlin
Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Vote_lcap36%Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
A factory in Fareview
Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Vote_lcap18%Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
A secronum security grade 1 Lab in France
Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Vote_lcap18%Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
A Large corporate building
Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A Swamp in Japan
Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
A Large Fort in New York
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

Location : Delivering zeds some love in a convient 12 gauge container

Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 am

Yes, little did you know that the black hole warped me through space and time to the far future, using new technologies I am restored to life. With new awesome upgrade (Laser cannon arms and whatnot.) i travel back through the black hole to the dawn of humanity and rebuild it in my own glorious image.

I also give a standing order that anyone name "Freddy Matinez" be sodomized violently until they hemorrhage and die.
Back to top Go down
Omega-Ops
NATO Moderator
NATO Moderator
Omega-Ops

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Yes but then... Something went horribly wrong
Acording to the multiverse theory their are a Infinite amount of universes all with 1 small or major Variation

and this universe that you went in... Reached a Heat Death 2 years after you arrived
Time and all matter ceased, along with YOU

Incase you dont know what heat death is look up Heat death thoery on wikipedia
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 pm

And you can only be in two places in once if you are a dead cat. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat
Back to top Go down
Omega-Ops
NATO Moderator
NATO Moderator
Omega-Ops

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:48 pm

lol i knew that theory in 5th grade
Back to top Go down
kukukiller
NATO Grunt
NATO Grunt
kukukiller

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:29 am

Dnopps wrote:
Why does the doctor have an uzi? Uzis are more of a street gun too so you wouldn't see them in a military group
not quite, the israeli army created them and issues them to light machine gun troops
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:53 pm

So did this thing die? Did everyone stop caring?
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:38 pm

I guess it goes to "Everyone stopped caring".
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:07 pm

This got too many people signed up. I may make one with just three people.
Back to top Go down
Omega-Ops
NATO Moderator
NATO Moderator
Omega-Ops

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 pm

For those who still want to do this please say so
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:35 pm

I will.
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
AntiMulletRebel
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
AntiMulletRebel

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:45 pm

I do
Back to top Go down
Omega-Ops
NATO Moderator
NATO Moderator
Omega-Ops

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:29 pm

I will release the briefing on Wednesday, it already done, just waiting for everybody to confirm they are playing.
Back to top Go down
General Lazer
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
General Lazer

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 pm

i am playing
Back to top Go down
Omega-Ops
NATO Moderator
NATO Moderator
Omega-Ops

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:08 pm

2 more days to confirm
Back to top Go down
Bhuwannabe
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Bhuwannabe

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:26 pm

*sigh* i guess i will.
Back to top Go down
1094tj
NATO Grunt
NATO Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:26 am

i think i will make my own, since this looks like a really cool idea. i will start my own thread then.
Back to top Go down
http://warmonger14.gamerdna.com/
Omega-Ops
NATO Moderator
NATO Moderator
Omega-Ops

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:26 pm

You are woken up to a loud Noise. You look over groggily at your clock. It read 3:42 AM. "Cant be the alarm" you silently say to your self. You look over at your PDA. It is flashing, with a "MAIL: PRIORITY ONE." Now suddenly felling awake you tap the mail Icon. It is from General Shepherd, the supreme commander of NATO (No offense Dnopps). The message read

"To all members of Reaper Squad. Intel has given us reason to believe that the Alpha Strain of the N4 virus is stored inside a Asylum in Berlin. If you can retrieve a sample of this N4, we might just be able to create a cure to it. Now this asylum is going to be packed with the infected. Their might be a few survivors, but I doubt it. Also their might be mutated N4 virus strains, if so destroy them. Some of the infected might have also mutated, as said before, kill them. The Alpha Strain is most likely located 23 floors down. This will be heavily locked down. To gain access to levels below 12 you need to find a key card. Some might be on the zombies, some might be in storage rooms, some might be on corpses. Along with your regular squad you will have 2 people joining you, Dr.Richtofen, Head scientist at the asylum before the infection spread. And Lt.Darzee, our Intelligence officer. Your mission is to get in their and get the Alpha strain and get out. Arm up and meet me at the briefing room in 1 hour. Also delete this message after you read it, this is a deep cover operation."
Back to top Go down
Omega-Ops
NATO Moderator
NATO Moderator
Omega-Ops

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Major Vladmir Verchov walks into the briefing room in full armor. He looks around with his usual stern face. He is the only person here. He takes a seat in front of the stage, waiting for the rest of the squad to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:09 am

Jack Stecker sits on his cot looking at his clock. "Why the hell do we have to decide to do this now? It's not like the zombies are going anywhere." He stumbled up and got dressed, hunting vest and pants. He groggily walked over to his nightstand and poured himself a glass of scotch.

He downed it in one gulp, and slammed the glass back on the stand. PFC Dawson mumbled in the bunk next to him "Stecker, keep quiet. We're trying to sleep." Stecker didn't reply, it was too early in the morning. He grabbed his flask and Remington and proceeded down the hallway. The old dilapidated thing definitely wasn't what it was in it's hay-day. He pushed open the briefing room door. Nobody was there except some fucking Russian sitting on the front of a stage.

"God dammit, why the hell am I the first one here?" Stecker asked, longing for his cot. The guy looked at him plainly, the guy was dressed up in full body armor, helmet and everything. The guy's face was scarred up. He didn't reply. Stecker, noticing all the body armor eagerly asked "Hey, are we getting to go do some zed killing?"

The Russian looked calmly to Stecker, "Take your seat" He replied. "The briefing will begin when everyone arrives." Stecker fell down into his chair, propped the Remington on the wall and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:52 am

Primary: Tactical Shotgun (is that okay?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamesoffun.webs.com
Omega-Ops
NATO Moderator
NATO Moderator
Omega-Ops

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:07 pm

What is that?
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:11 pm

I won't be active in this anymore, seeing as Omega is never on and waaaay too many people are trying to do this. So....

Trig Smith realized he had better things to do, and promptly dug out his Xbox controller.

I'm done with this.
Back to top Go down
Omega-Ops
NATO Moderator
NATO Moderator
Omega-Ops

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Yeah im trying to get on nato more, I got really board of DF, and in the summer i had alot of timme to be on the computer but now since the new school year i havent have much time to do anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Squad (Role Playing)   Reaper Squad (Role Playing) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper Squad (Role Playing)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5