NATO Clan Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Atlantic Treaty Organization

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best for me, Worst for the world

Go down 
+3
AntiMulletRebel
TRIGGER-HAPPY
Jack Stecker
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

Location : Delivering zeds some love in a convient 12 gauge container

The best for me, Worst for the world Empty
PostSubject: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:23 pm

I wouldn't say I'm an overly aggressive man. Maybe so, I never was one for being polite or much of anything else. I've never had a steady job, never wanted one. I couldn't get myself up and just do the same thing over and over again. So I would spend my time sitting on the porch, keeping drunk and happy. Had myself a rifle, nice little hunting one. I lived out in the country, in the forest. Far from the city and their robotic way of life. I would usually shoot at anything that caught my fancy. Squirrels, Coons, the occasional tin can.

I got money from doing a couple construction things for people a ways away. Building a fence, cuttin lumber. That kind of thing. I didn't need much either, just booze and ammo was what I needed, food I would get from trees nearby or the occasional animal I killed. I had an old bunny ear antenna, I would listen to that now and then to keep some track of the modern world, didn't give much of a fuck for it though. One day I reached into the cooler, grabbed a cold one and decided to turn on the TV.

Apparently some people we're angry about some corporation keeping people in a prison kinda thing in France some where. "Oh, fuck the frogs" I muttered to the tv. Then I sat outside, and I don't really remember the rest of that day. Which is the kind of day I prefer.

A week passed or so, I didn't do much. Which is the usual thing. Then something weird happened one day. It was the afternoon, I was a tad buzzed and I was sitting on the porch when I heard moaning. I looked to the side and saw this guy stumbling through the trees. I yelled, "Hey buddy, isn't it a little late to be completely shitfaced?" He looked up, bared his teeth and started to run at me. I just watched the idiot keep running, he tripped over a couple times but he kept running. I reached down for my 870, you know just in case.

I said, hey if you don't want to be a bloody pulp I'd advise you slow down. He kept running, so i fulfilled my promise. He hit the ground, and I let him be for a while, some animal would clean it up for me. Then I saw this bitch come the same way, she looked boozed up too, maybe these guys fucked off to the side or something. A forest get away or something. She's looked pretty good, so I in turn yelled "Hey if you're looking for an actual good time instead of what this drunkard can do come on over. She looked up and bared her teeth and ran the same way.

I know it's hard for women to resist me, but hell she looked a little overzealous. Then when she got closer I noticed something strange. She had one arm. So I figured, meh may as well put her outta her misery, so I pulled the trigger again, and she fell right where the first guy did. Fell right on top of em. "Hm, I guess that guy gets to die happy" I went back inside to get another cold one, I didn't know then that things would get a lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:45 pm

If he thinks they're just regular people, and he's NOT an overly aggressive man, why does he kill them? That's 2nd degree murder, if he thinks they're people. A little far-fetched.
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:33 pm

What the fuck do I care about people? And also, I issued a verbal warning and they continued to run. And the women baring her teeth with one arm making a death run at you while all bloody, so I decided to put her out of her misery/protect myself. And I'm out in nowhere, who's gonna find em?
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm

Ok, just roll with it, I guess.
Back to top Go down
AntiMulletRebel
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
AntiMulletRebel

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:22 pm

Lol, I won't be visiting your house anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:13 pm

This reeks of jack-ness........
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:52 am

"Fuck" I muttered, slamming on the tv. The thing stopped working a while ago and all I could get was this one channel with a bunch of different colors, musta been for kids to looked up while hopped up on meth or something. A couple days before it stopped working there were some interesting loonies on the news, they we're shouting "The Dead Walk!" At first I figured it was a moive but the coverage went on for a couple days.

One of my favorite parts was when this lady was describing symptoms and this one guy ran up and bit her, I laughed. She shoulda been watching but instead she was too busy talking.

I hadn't been bothered at all, before it went dark the tv had been shouting about how every place had been going to hell and they're weren't any safe places. Apparently nobody had been to my house (I can't say I blasme em). They're weren't any "Zeds" around at all, I figuered that maybe those 2 assholes I killed earlier mighta been them but I didn't care enough to try and figure it out. SO I kept going about my business. Then the worst part of the season came around. I ran outta booze. No Whiskey, No Scotch, No Beer.

So it was that time of the season where I would drive down to the city to pick up a crates of booze, some for scotch, some for whiskey and some for Beer. It was cheaper and easier to buy in bulk so I did it that way. So I got my truck ready to head down to the city but then I remembered all the things the TV had said, and for a second I wondered whether this was the right thing to do. Then I figured i wasn't going to let a bunch of assholes sitting in a news studio tell me how to live my life, so I took up my usual assortments of guns and ammo (I wasn't going to leave them all behind) and I started Driving. I was blasting some Folsom Prision about the time I got to the outskirts of the city when I heard something, I turned down the music and looked around. And then I saw this figure lumbering toward me, my first assumption was the guy was drunk and then I remembered the lady that got eaten and realized it was one of those zeds!

So I grabbed my Remmy outta the truck and pointed it at the thing, it was still aways off and then I wondered if the hippies had made these things an endadgered species yet or something, then I in turn decided what the hell do I care? When he was about two-three feet off of the barrel I pulled the trigger. The guy's chest ripped to pieces and his neck got most of it taken off, so his head was attached on one side. He hit the ground and I stood there holding the gun staring at him. "Hell Yeah!" I bellowed, that had been fun. I mean, I've killed animals, people, all kinds of things, but I didn't kill one of those "zeds" yet, and damn, it was fun. So I got back into the truck andI floored it to reach the city in time, I couldn't wait to get there, the city life was now the life for me.
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:57 pm

I love this deranged man!
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:58 am

I racked the shotgun with eagerness, the problem was nothing was around. I was standing in the middle of the street, but all I heard was the wind and some car alarm. It wasn't dark yet, so I could see pretty well down the street, all of a sudden I hear a bunch of hurried footsteps. At first I figured the zeds had begun to run, maybe they realized how slow walking was.

I turned around and all of a sudden something ran into me, and I was down on the ground. I opened my eyes and all I saw was these big blue eyes and long blonde hair. She wasn't a zed, otherwise she would be digging into my neck about now, but I didn't have much time to think about it, because the zed that had been chasing her reared it's ugly mug, and I did what comes naturally, I pulled my arms and shotgun around her and pulled the trigger, and the guy hit the ground, his head in all kinds of pieces.

The girl was breathing pretty heavily, I'm guessing she had been running for a while. So she kind of just layed there on top of me trying to catch her breath or something. Of course, all I was really noticing was her rack heaving on me, which I didn't mind in the least.

"So I don't even have to buy you breakfast or nothin?" I asked. She put her hand through her hair, took a deep breath and replied "It's probablly not a good idea to hit on a girl who has a clear shot on your balls. I shrugged and she got up and I did in turn. "Jack" I said to her and she replied "Jessica". I asked "What the fuck are you doing here anyway?" She looked at me, and said "Oh, you know, sightseeing and whatnot" She had on a blue T-shirt, and some tight jeans. She had a great rack, a fine ass, and beautiful legs.

"Ok, so bullshit aside?" I asked. "I used to work near here, and when these guys showed up I figured it would be a while before the government did something so I planned to get out of dodge, I grabbed a 357 and headed out I've lasted a couple days but I ran outta ammo so I kind of just tried this." I only noticed about half of what she said, I was focused.. On well, other things. I looked up and muttered "Well, do you have any idea where you're going?" "I've heard rumors of this outpost made by survivors, apparently they're pretty safe there." I cringed a little. Safe? I had been safe all my life, I didn't want to keep safe, that had been boring. "I wouldn't be much of a gentleman if I let you go there alone, would I?"

She stared at me. "From the whiskey I smell on you, I would guess you're not much of a gentleman at all." I shrugged my shoulders. But then she reminded me, I was sober. I wasn't about to be sober during the fucking apocolypse. I saw a liquor store across the street. "Ok, I'll take you there, wait in the truck while I check this place out for... Supplies. And if you hear me shooting and yelling, feel free to drive off to save yourself."

I started to walk toward the plkace, when I heard her call after me "Don't worry, I will." I kept walking. I opened the door and it rung a little bell. I heard moaning in response. I griped my Rem 870 and whispered "Finally". I looked around and the moaning was getting louder, but I didn't see any zombies. I figuered if I kept waiting they would come to me. Then this pale white chick came around one of the displays. She was a pile of mush in no time. I turned to the other side of the store and saw this kid, probablly about 7 years old when he got infected. He was trying to get to me. "Mother and Son" I muttered. And shot the little brat.

At that point the moaning had stopped and I figuered that was the last of them, so I went about picking up my favorite assortment of Scotch, Whiskey and Beer. About the time I reached the Jack Daniel's the little shopping crate I was carrying was getting pretty full. "This should last me the rest of the day and part of tomorrow." I muttered. I heard some bottles shift right next to me and I whipped to the right. I was dow on the ground again, this time the face wasn't quite as pretty.

This asshole was trying to eat my face, he was snapping and blood was dripping from his teeth, and he kept trying to get closer, and the only thing between us was my shotgun, the problem was, It was pointed the wrong way so the only purpose it served right now was something to try to push the asshole off. The problem was he just didn't get tired. I kept pushing but he only got angrier. At that point I figuered I was done for, So I tried to push the shotgun with the last of my strength so I could buy some time to drink some of this stuff I was to die for. All of a sudden the guy went limp and fell over.

A bullet had gone through the side of his head, I looked over at the entrance and saw Jessica, holding an assualt rifle. "You left you're rifle in the truck." She called over to me. I started lauging pushed the corpse off of me and took a swig of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:41 am

Continue this? Cause if nobody cares, I'll stop.
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:30 am

No continue! I like it
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 pm

hot chicks in the apocalypse is a win
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:23 am

I drove, she slept. I guessed she hadn’t done much sleeping lately. I was focusing on the road ahead of me. I was starting to get pissed at all the cars being left in the middle of the road. You’d think these people would at least have the courtesy to pull over to the side of the road before they died whatever gruesome death was in store for em. Jessica looked almost peaceful, sleeping in the passenger seat, what time I had spent with her had taught me she was a tough bitch, the kind that if you made a pass on, instead of calling you a perv she’d just deck you. At that point I began to think “Man, everyone was saying how horrible this was but here I am having the time of my life with this smoking hot blonde. Is there something wrong with me for enjoying this?”

There was a sound of crunching metal, and I was thrown forward. I looked back up, apparently I had spent too much time thinking and run into an overturned bus. “What the hell” A voice groaned out from next to me, apparently the crash had woke her up, I got out of the truck and looked around. There was a nice cool breeze flowing through the city, I guess it could give a deserted feeling to the town but it was kind of nice. I heard the passenger door slam from the other side, “Nice going dumbass” she said.

I didn’t pay much attention to it, I inspected myself and noticed I had a cut running down my arm, blood was dripping out. I wondered for a second if the zeds could sniff that out like sharks, and if so I was tempted not to bandage it up. But I remembered I had someone with me who it mattered to whether they lived or died, so I poured a little vodka on it, and then took a swig myself. (Some people say Vodka alone is disgusting, I say they can shove it)

A piece of my shirt was used to bandage it up and I looked up at Jessica, she was unloading things off the truck while I had been sightseeing. “What’s the rush?” I asked to her, she kept unloading and replied. “We don’t have time to sit around; it’s going to be dark soon.” “What the hell does that matter, you scared of the dark?” She looked down from the truck holding my rifle, God was she hot. “The zeds tend to be most active at night, and unless you have 2 pairs of night vision goggles I think we better find some place to spend the night.

At first I was depressed, I had barely gotten to kill anything yet, I mean sure I had almost died but that was the fun of it. Then I remembered what spending the night could lead to for me. Hey, I might have been the last man on earth for her, Why not? I moved over to the truck and started to pack up the packs she had made. “And before you get your hopes up” She began to say, “You’re not anywhere close to fucking me.”

“Dammit.” I muttered. This bitch knew what I was thinking before I had the time to think it myself. Looking around, I was surprised there were still no zeds. The news was saying how inescapable this horrible plague was but I still hadn’t gotten to see shit! She looked up at one of the nearby stores. “Let’s check this place for an attic.” She said, and began to walk towards it.

“Who put you in charge?” I asked walking close behind her. She didn’t look back, “You’re following aren’t you? We opened the store door, No bell this time, so the zeds wouldn’t get some early warning system. So that meant I had to give hem one, you know, make it fair. So I racked the Rem and had it pointed out. Jessica was blocking off the store entrance with some display stand. I looked around, I was guessing this had been some kind of a small grocery store it was a decent size.

Display stands were knocked over, and I saw one half-eaten corpse crushed under a big bookcase looking thing. Then I heard it, the most beautiful sound in the whole wide world. That dreary, depressing moan. I looked to my left, a zed was trying to climb over some knocked over shopping carts, it was funny to watch him shamble over them. He had a few random clumps of hair, probably 30 somethin when he got infected, pale white. I walked up and put my barrel right in the fuckers face. The rest writes itself.

The sound of the shot echoed through the store. I heard a chorus of moans in response. “About Time” I muttered. Jessica walked up beside me, AR-17 in hand. “Well that rules out stealth.” She muttered. I looked behind us, it was starting to get dark, and store only had a few flickering lights. Jessica had blocked off the entrance so that the zeds could pound all day and get nowhere. I looked back ahead, zeds were starting to climb over all the overturned shit lying around. Jessica was the first to shoot. She hit the first one right between the eyes. He went down and tripped up two climbing over him. She kept shooting; she was decimating the left flank of infected. I then noticed the right flank, I guess she was leaving that one for me. So I ran over to it, one leaped out to grab me, but I was too quick for em. His brains splattered all over the wall. A girl in a tattered dress heard me fire and looked to the side.

She let out some half moan/half scream. Other zeds started to move toward me. For a second I considered backing up to the open spot, but anybody can kill zeds from a safe distance. So I leaped up on top of a store display, And started shooting. There were a whole lotta of zeds in this place, and I didn’t mind. I laughed took a swig of whiskey and from a flask and kept on shooting down into the horde. They were trying to reach up and grab my legs or something. But I kept blasting away. I went to reload and started to load up the Rem, 1,2,3,4 rounds into it and a cold grip went around my ankle. It started to pull me down, and I looked over, It was some guy, 6’2. He had been a big guy before the zeds got him, and he was still as strong. He went to bite down on my leg, but I smashed his face in with the other one. He stumbled back, but his grip on my leg was too great and I went over and off the display stand with him. We were both on the floor, I got up on my knee and brought an elbow on the back of his head, and that seemed to help him release the grip
Wriggling my leg free, I stood back up, and then I heard a scream and all of a sudden, something had dropped on my back, A zed had crawled over my former stand and jumped on my back, I reached my hands back and grabbed what I assumed to be it’s neck. This guy was light, So using all my muscle and adrenaline, I lifted it off my back and over my head. She slammed down in front of me, her neck breaking from the impact, she was probably not passed 16.

My left, safe. To my right there were 2 of them running at me. They had learned to run all of a sudden. “Fuck I muttered” and backed up. I almost lost my footing walking over something and I quickly looked down, It was a baseball bat. I was in the sports section. I grabbed it, and whipped back up. They were probably about 10 feet off of me. I brought my arm up and smashed it over one of their heads, but the bat broke. And I was left with a splintered end in my hand. The hit one went down immediately, tripping up the other one, it fell over and towards me ankles. I moved to the right and it was still on the ground. I brought the splintered end down with all my weight, and it punctured right through it’s head. It was dead.

I listened; I didn’t hear anymore coming after me. Or much of them at all.
I walked back to the display stand and found my shotgun, and my flask. I looked over, there was some zeds trying to wiggle out of a stand that had fallen on it during their rush. I picked up my shotgun and put the bitch outta her misery. I took a swig of whiskey and walked back to the front. Jessica was behind the register, looking around. She heard me coming and looked up.

“Hm, not dead yet?” She asked. “I don’t think so” I said in reply.
We started looking around. She found a string hanging from the ceiling and pulled, it led to the attic, so she went up there to make sure it was ok. I went over to the alcohol section and picked up what was left. Then went to the attic.

Shambling up the ladder, I pulled it up behind me and looked around. There was one small light casting a nice glow that reminded me of a nice fire, it gave the place a nice and cozy feeling. She was sitting down into the corner And I walked over to her, put my back against the wall and sat down next to her.

She didn’t say anything. She just leaned over against my chest and closed her eyes. Now that the adrenaline had worn off I realized I was a little tired. “Before you get another idea, I’m doing this to make sure you don’t sneak out in the middle of the night to start shooting them up.” “Of course” I muttered in reply, and she started to sleep. I looked down at how peaceful and content she appeared. I closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep, with me holding my arm around her.
I knew she could read my mind.
Back to top Go down
hull19
NATO Grunt
NATO Grunt

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:35 am

lol... epic deranged+sexy girl+wtf?+lots of good stuff= dont stop!
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:31 pm

XXX DO WANT

kind of cute, actually.

I'll be wrapping up my story shortly
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:51 am

“Rise and Shine.” I groggily opened my eyes. She was standing off to the side, looking out a window. “Those things seem to prefer the dark.” She mutterted, As I stumbled to my feet. “What, like Vampires?” I mutterd. “No, I think it’s just a mannar of preference for them. They can walk outside, they just hunt in the dark I guess.” I was hungry, my stomach growled. I think she heard it because she looked over at me. Then she motioned her head to the side. I smelt Baked beans. They were sitting in a can on a little stove I’m guessing she had found. I stumbled over and picked up the can, A fork had been left inside for me, and I started to eat. She talked, I listened.

“Moving on foot will be a lot slower than the truck, but we may as well. I doubt there will be any room to drive furthur toward the outpost. I have everything set up for us to move out. I think they’re attracted to sound, as demonstrated when we entered this store and you couldn’t help but use the shotgun.” The sound tidbit was a good thing to learn now. I would probably be using that later. I pulled out a bottle of scotch; I didn’t have any shot glasses, so I just took swigs out of the bottle.

When I was done, I tossed the can aside and looked over to her. It was amazing how gorgeous this girl could remain, even while surviving the apocalypse. She looked away from the window and at me, she walked past me and picked up a pack and the rifle, she opened up the hatch of the attic and let the ladder down. “Coming?” She asked. I grabbed my pack, checked my Flask and picked up my Rem. “Yeah” I muttered. “Not much of a morning person, are you?” She asked, smiling. I was not.

Walking down the street she had been right, there was nothing out here. We walked and talked, about random things mainly what her life had been like before the end of the world. There wasn’t much to talk about for me; after all I hadn’t exactly done much with my life. We were making good time, it was about the afternoon that I saw the first zed of the day. A guy that was probably 5’7”. He was wearing a ripped up polo and some jeans. I gripped my shotgun, it was about goddamn time. Stumbling in circles it didn’t look like the guy noticed us.

Jessica pushed down the barrel of my shotgun, she looked at me. “Not like this.” She said, “If you just have to”, she started to say; she started walking towards an alley. She picked up something. She walked back over and handed me a lead pipe. “Use this, it’s not as loud.” I looked down at it and picked it up from her. It felt nice and heavy, and I figured this would be more fun. So I started walking over to the guy, he was still just stumbling around, he hadn’t noticed me. I didn’t want to take him out without giving the guy a chance.
I banged the pipe down on the hood of a car, it got his attention, he saw me and started to stumble towards me. I waited for him to get nice and close. Holding the pipe up with one hand at my side I kept there, tensed and ready to go. When he lunged I moved off to the side, he fell over. I started laughing, the thing tried to squirm back up and I let him. He was pretty funny. He stumbled back up and seemed to be angrier, instead of just blank. This time he started to shuffle faster and lunged back at me again, this time a bit stronger. I had moved to the side again and he fell down.

I was laughing hard, I looked over at Jessica, she was just observing. I kept watching her; she was probably trying to analyze how the zombies moved, thought, reacted. She was always thinking about her surroundings and how to understand them. She noticed me staring at her and put her hands on her hips and yelled out “You might want to focus on him instead of me.” I turned around and noticed the guy was jumping at me, he had gotten a lot faster. I ducked and rolled under him and he hit the ground right behind me, I got up and he got up right at the same time. He had gotten a lot faster all of a sudden. He grabbed at me and I knocked his arm away with the pipe. He screamed at me, and went to bite me. I motioned to the side again (He hadn’t really caught on I guess). I grabbed the back of his head and smashed it down on the ground. He tried to get back up, but I didn’t let him this time. I had the back of his head in my hand and I kept smashing his face into the concrete, over and over his head was crushed, each time I could hear different bones shattering, By the time I was done doing it he was just writhing on the ground, he didn’t have any eyes, or even teeth to bite me with. Feeling that his time was done, I brought the pipe down on what was left of his head. He went limp.

“Well” I heard a voice behind me say. “Since that little ordeal is over, let’s keep moving.” She began to walk ahead, I followed. I began to wonder where the hell this outpost of hers was, and how she knew where she was going. I asked “So what is this place exactly?” She kept walking, and answered without looking back. “I lived here, remember? I still remember the city. There are radio transmissions coming from an old school about how safe and secure it is. It was a real nasty school, so they had concrete walls and huge fences to keep the kids in. Funny that when it came down to it, that’s where everyone would want to be.”

I guess I just wasn’t feeling talkative today; maybe it was because I was still sober. I didn’t think about it much longer though. We heard some guy yelling for help. Jessica started to move quicker towards it, I didn’t really give a fuck, but I decided to follow her. It was starting to get closer to sunset, and I was hoping she wouldn’t notice, so I could finally spend a night outside. We came across an alley and found some guy lying on the ground. He was sobbing or something, Jessica walked over to him “Are you bitten?” she asked him. The guy kept on the ground and muttered “No, I just hurt myself bad.” She turned him over to see what was the matter, but all of a sudden the guy lunged out and grabbed her. I started to move forward to beat the shit outta the horny bastard. Then I felt the muzzle of a .357 put to the back of my head.

The guy had a knife around her neck and was looking at me, using her as a shield. “Alright, big guy. Let’s see it.” “What the hell do you want?” I asked the ass. He was a shifty looking guy, a weird stocking kinda hat, really squirrelly, his eyes darting around all over the place. “Everything you’ve got, Ammo, Guns, Meds, Food, Everything.” I stared at him calmly, I had dealt with fuckers like this before, and this wasn’t the first time a guy had a gun to the back of my head. Jessica seemed pissed though, if it wasn’t for the knife, I figured she’d have ripped the guy’s throat out. And considering the guy wasn’t all that big, I didn’t think he would stand much of a chance. “NOW!” The guy yelled at me, bringing the knife even closer to her neck.

I started to take off the bandoliers around my chest, and I put the shotgun down on the ground. Lowering my pack onto the ground, I unloaded everything else I had on me. Except my Flask, that was hidden well enough. “All right,” I responded. “Let her go.” As soon as I muttered those words, I think he realized what he was holding onto looked like. Looking down hungrily at her body he looked back at me and responded “On second thought, this girl could give me something I won’t be able to get anywhere else.” I cringed. “Let her go, you son of a bitch.” Looking at me he laughed. “Lennie, let’s off this guy.” I was confused, then I felt a “whomp” and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Nice cliff hanger!
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Can't buy anywhere else? Tits and a vag will cost you 100 bucks and a condom in Singapore.

not that I would know... about stuff like that...
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:26 am

Well, there's not that many women of her caliber walking around any more now are there? Especially any willing for that squirrely looking guy.
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:42 pm

I get your point. I'm gonna add some hot chicks into my survival kit.
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:59 am

My head felt like the morning after Shore Leave. I didn’t really know what had happened; I stumbled to my feet, holding my head. I could feel quite the dent in the back of it. I looked around, I could barely see it was so dark out. Instinctively, I reached for my shotgun, but I only grasped air. Then I remembered what had happened. “God DAMMNIT!” I screamed, the only answer was an echo through the street, and a chorus of moans in response. I guess they had left me figuring the zombies would finish me. They might anyway, I could barely see a damn thing and my exclamation wasn’t exactly all that quiet. I heard moans further from the street moving into the alley.

I looked around, I couldn’t see shit. I moved away from the moans, had I be in my right mind I would have charged them, but I had a reason to live now. I hit a wall, but I couldn’t see anything, the surrounding buildings were blocking the any moonlight and the moans were getting closer. I fumbled around for something to defend myself, when I felt a knob. I ripped on the handle, it was locked. I began to kick the door, but I guess it was old because I heard the lock break; I flung the door open, rushed in and shut it behind me.

I reached over for a light switch and flicked it on. A couple lights lit up I looked around, I was in some kind of warehouse. I heard another moan. “Well shit.” I muttered. I looked around the ware house, there were some random things. Cookbooks, Tools, Sports Apparel. I looked in one box and pulled out a shovel. “It’ll have to do.” I mumbled. I followed the moaning. Now, I had seen some weird shit since the end of the world started, but I looked over and there was something different about this guy. He was green. It looked like someone had taken a bucket of paint to the asshole. He didn’t notice me, so I walked up behind him and smashed the shovel down on the back of his head.

He stumbled. But he turned right back around and looked at me. Holding the shovel up, I didn’t understand why he was still standing. That hit would have knocked any human or zed out cold, but this guy shrugged it off. We stared at each other. Neither of us we’re really thinking I guess. Then he screamed. He screamed so loud I almost tried to cover my ears, then he lunged at me. I motioned to the side and pushed him off with the shovel. He stumbled to one side and I brought the shovel down on his back. The sharp end wouldn’t pierce his skin. I backed off to try and think, he was getting up. I heard banging on the doors.

“What you can’t take me, so you had to call for some fucking help?”0 I yelled. He started moving quicker to me, I was angry, I didn’t have time for this shit. I had to find someone. I yelled and rushed forward and brought the shovel across his face. He motioned back a bit, but came back quick and grabbed at me. He grasped the shovel instead. He reached over to bite at me, I pushed the shovel and him away from me. I didn’t have the shovel anymore, and he dropped it and screamed again, the banging on the doors got frantic, and I could hear screams from outside.

“Fuck you!” I yelled at him, he began to run at me. I ran the other way. I was running down an aisle, trying not to trip over paint cans I kept running, I dodged right to avoid a forklift. I came to the end of the aisle, I saw the entrance to the warehouse. It’s doors were buckling, and they burst open. I stood for a second and saw 10, 20 maybe 30 of these fuckers staring at me, with a ravenous look. They all screamed, and started sprinting at me. I broke left, my mind was racing. What was I going to do? I could hear stands being toppled over and everything being knocked out of the way to chase me. I saw a ladder leading to the very top of an aisle, it was high off of the ground, It was my only hope. I jumped onto the ladder and launched myself from step to step up to safety. I felt the ladder vibrate below, I looked down, the green was trying to crawl up the ladder.

When did they start climbing?! I screamed in my head. But I didn’t think for long, the following crowd launched themselves into it. The ladder shuttered and teetered over. It began to fall to its left side. “Sons of Bitches!” I yelled at the ravenous horde below, as I toppled over. My hand reached out, it caught a shelve of the huge aisle. I began to crawl up, but I suddenly felt heavy. The green was holding onto my leg. I tried to kick him off with my one free foot, the other zombies were trying to grab onto the green, to somehow get closer to me. The green was struggling to bring me down. I kicked him in the head over and over, he seemed to not even notice. He pulled himself up, He turned his head and sunk his teeth down into my leg.

I screamed, it hurt like a bitch. The horde screamed in anticipation, egged on by my own scream. With the last of my strength, I pulled my foot up and brought it on the green. He dropped down into the horde. I pulled myself up and rolled over into an empty shelve. I sat for a while catching my breath. I could hear the horde scream over its lost prey, they were circling the giant aisle, desperately trying to find a path up. I looked over at my leg. I could see a stain of blood through my pants. I pulled out a rag in my pocket and tied it around were I expected the wound to be. Even though I had spent the afternoon sleeping, I felt tired and all I could think about was falling asleep. There wasn’t a way they could get up here. “I’ll deal with it in the morning then.” I muttered, and closed my eyes. With the screams of the horde to lull me to sleep.
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:25 pm

damn that sucks. is he infected now?
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:46 pm

uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh-ooooooooooohhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:58 am

They had calmed down. They were still there. Shuffling around the bottom of the aisle, in which one of the shelves I was sitting in. The bleeding in my leg had apparently stopped. I didn’t care much to check it, it wasn’t that big a deal. I was eating some peanut butter crackers I had in my pocket, unfortunately, everything else was gone. Taken by that squirrelly guy. I would kill that son of a bitch.

First I had to find a way outta there. There was literally nothing on the shelve I was in. I looked around, there was some stuff on the shelve above me, so I decided to try and crawl out. Reaching around the outside and stepping up to the next shelve; I don’t think any of them even noticed me. When I got up there, I found some gas cans. “Hm.” Was the only exclamation I made. I picked up one can, empty. I tossed it aside. I heard it thud against one of the zombies. I chuckled. I repeated the process. Empty, Empty, Empty, then I found one nice and full.

I began to pour some of it on the crowd below. I don’t think they even noticed the beautiful liquid they were being baptized in. Apparently I was having fun with it. I had gotten carried away and emptied the entire can. I went around knocking more gas cans off. I found one that was barely full. I looked around. It was the last one. “Well, fuck.” I muttered. Then I looked down. The bloody rag tied round my leg gave me an idea. I pulled it off and held it over the side. I dumped what little gasoline I had on the rag.

I whipped out a lighter and gave the bottom some heat. It began to light up brilliantly. I let it drop. All of a sudden a fireball erupted below me. Some zombies screamed out, in maybe what was pain. I was laughing; The smell of burning, rotting flesh was one of the most beautiful things I smelt. However I then remembered that I was standing on a large chunk of wood. The fire was spreading to the supports below me. “Why does nothing ever seem to work out?” I muttered. Then I heard a crackling sound, and then the aisle began to come down. I couldn’t see much of what happened.

When I could see, I knew it was hot. I stumbled out of the collapsed aisle. Everything around me was ablaze; I saw a small opening and dived through it. On my way away from the flames I saw the smoldering bodies of the infected. I was laughing. I looked back up, it was morning. I turned the corner around the aisle and guess who I saw an aisle over. It was that Green asshole from last night, however something was strange that I couldn’t quite place my finger on. Then I saw what it was. He was on fire, but I don’t think he cared much. “For the Love of Christ!” I yelled at him, and he responded with a scream and started running at me.

I ran the opposite way; I saw one fire box emergency thing on the wall. I ran straight toward it. Then at the last second I jumped to the side. The green guy smashed right into it, shattering the glass. He looked back to the side to me and I kicked him in the chest to push him back. I reached into the box, but instead of pulling out an extinguisher, I pulled out an Ax. “This works I guess.” I muttered. He lunged at me. I put the Ax up horizontally to stop him, and he was on the other side of it, still ablaze he was only focused on my flesh, and he kept biting over the side. I pushed him off for a second and brought the ax up. He screamed at me and I brought it right down between his eyes. He stumbled for a sec, I ripped it back out and brought it down again. He fell to his knees. I put my foot on his shoulder and ripped the Ax back out and brought it on his head again. He dropped to the side. I ripped it back out and brought it on his head one last time. Chunks of brain clung to my ax, as the body burnt away.

I was breathing heavily, I was going to rest but his screaming had attracted some unburnt buddies. About 5 of them were standing in the door I had entered the night before. 2 of them sprinted at me, the others were power-walking. I whipped the ax to my right and swung it horizontally into the first one. I ducked into the second one and sent him over my back. I punched a third one and he stumbled back. I motioned to the left and ripped my ax back out of one zed sprawling on the ground. I turned back around and brought it into the chest of the 2nd one.

I felt weight slam into me. The third one had thrown himself at me, I stumbled to the side and a fourth one, some 18 year old chick jumped on after the third one had stumbled to the side. She went to bite down on my neck, but I grabbed at her throat and tore her off with my second arm. I whipped her around and threw her into the 5th as it tried to come in behind me. I reached to the right and pulled out the ax again. I brought it down on the third one and made a 360 and hammertossed it into the 4th one. The fifth one juked around the 4th one and jumped on me before I could regain my balance. I reached out and grabbed its head as it tried to bite me. I pulled the head around and heard the most beautiful snapping noise. He fell to the side. I got back up and looked around me.

I picked back up the Ax and brought it down on one still squirming. Then I looked to the door and saw some infected kid, probably not more then 3. It kind of tried to charge me. I was laughing so hard watching it. Instead of using the Ax, I just reared back and punted the little brat. The force was enough to shatter its spine.

I walked back out to the alley where I had met that asshole. I looked around. There was a trail of blood leading around the corner. I didn’t think Jessica had been bleeding, but I figured I’d follow it. Not like I had any better ideas. City life was not as fun as I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best for me, Worst for the world
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NATO Clan Boards :: NATO Visitor Center :: Stories of NATO-
Jump to: