NATO Clan Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Atlantic Treaty Organization

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best for me, Worst for the world

Go down 
+3
AntiMulletRebel
TRIGGER-HAPPY
Jack Stecker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:41 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

Location : Delivering zeds some love in a convient 12 gauge container

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:00 am

I grabbed onto the side of the car. I grabbed my stomach, it hurt like a bitch. I looked back up, it was still morning about 10 If I had to guess. I lifted back up the bloody fire ax and kept moving. Maybe I was hungry, I couldn’t really tell. I was following a blood trail, maybe it was Jessica’s. Maybe not, I was just doing the best I could. I didn’t remember Jessica bleeding when that ass put me out, but it was worth a shot.

I wiped the sweat from my brow. It felt hot outside, even though I know it was about 70 something. I saw a zed down the street, he was about 17. Wearing some kind of grunge rocker kinda clothes. Walking up behind the guy, he was just standing motionless. I normally would have played around with him, but I didn’t have time for it. I brought the ax down on his head and it split like a melon.

I kept moving along, following the trail. I was getting hungry, and I wanted to continue but I had to eat something. I ducked into what looked like a deli. I looked around, a couple overturned tables, but no zeds. I jumped over the counter and started rummaging through the sandwich ingredients. “Fucking veggies” I muttered. I needed some god damn protein, not lettuce. I went into the back. I opened up the freezer and looked in. There was a block of ham still there. “That’s the stuff” I remarked. I took it out and shoved it into the industrial microwave thing they had in the back. It turned on and began to hum. I sat down and closed my eyes, trying to get a hold on what had happened lately. I was finding it hard to focus on anything. I was probably going through a withdrawal of Alcohol. I hadn’t had any for at least 24 hours.

I heard a large buzzer telling me the ham was ready for consumption. However I cringed when I heard it. It was loud enough that I knew it would be heard in the streets. I listened to the moaning telling me I was correct. “Nothing ever does seem to work out.” I grumbled.I got up and looked out into the street, they weren’t moving quickly. There were probably 7. I didn’t care to count. “I don’t have time for this shit right now.” I mummered angrily. I pushed a table in front of the main door. There were big glass windows next to them they could easily crawl through, but I felt that doing this would help to create somewhat of a bottle neck. A couple started beating on the door, as some began to break the windows.

I casually strolled behind the deli counter, looking around. I picked up a butcher knife and looked over, one looked right at me. Maybe he knew I was focusing on him or something, the guy trying to climb through the window just looked at me and moaned. I looked at the knife and at him. “Oh, you want me?” I asked him. I stepped out from behind the deli. “I’m waiting to eat a pig and you’re just trying to eat me. We’re not so different, you and I.” A zed toppled through the right-side window. I still focused on the one trying to shamble through the left. He seemed to be listening to me earnestly. Well, at least looking at my flesh earnestly.

“If you want me so bad, just come and get me. Nothing in life comes easy. Neither will I.” The one on the right had gotten up and was shambling toward me. I brought the ax down on his head and he went down easy. After what happened in the warehouse this was a breeze. The same guy on the left had kept still, just watching me. Another one climbed through where the first one had. I focused on the left one. His blank stare at me, his few random tufts of brown hair. “Well?” I asked him. “If you want me so bad come on already!” He didn’t respond, and continued to stare. “What the fuck are you doing here?” I raised my voice. The 2nd one lunged at me. I brought the butcher knife through the side of his face and kicked him over.

“ANSWER ME!” The bastard sat there, he just kept fucking staring at me. “God DAMN YOU!” I screamed. “FUCKING EAT ME!” “YOU WANT IT SO BAD JUST TAKE ME! WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I KEEP LIVING? YOU’D BE DOING ME A FAVOR!” He kept staring up at me. “FUCK YOU!” I screamed, and brought the ax down on his head. I smashed the ax through the front door at another, who went down. I threw the butcher knife at another shambling through the right-side. I pushed the table out of the way. I burst out the door. I kicked, I punched, I broke necks, I screamed. It was too hot, I couldn’t think. When I was done I looked around, a couple were still on the ground, but their limbs were broken, they couldn’t move.

I took in my surroundings, I hadn’t been biten, scratched up maybe but nothing serious. I felt pain in my stomach. I bent over and threw up. The pain in my stomach reminded me how damned hungry I was. I went back inside and tried to rip open the door. It wouldn’t budge. “GOD DAMN YOU!” I yelled at the microwave. I smashed on it with my fists. I slumped over on it. I needed a drink. I looked back up, I pushed the release button on the handle and was able to open the microwave, I ate that whole damn block of ham.

I went back outside, and tried to find the trail I had been following. It was gone. I wanted to yell, but I was trying to get a hold of myself. “God damn, who cares? Worst case scenario the broad is dead and you can keep on killing these things without worrying about anyone else.” I took a second to calm down. Then I looked around, the fever was making it hard to think. “If I was a scum-sucking little shit, where would I hide?” I asked. I walked down the street, and came across a warehouse. “This works I guess.” I walked inside.
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:48 pm

OSHIT

bty Subway does have waaaay too much lettuce
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:49 pm

man I love jack's combat scenes, they are so satisfying to read about
Back to top Go down
Trained 2 Kill
Admin
Admin
Trained 2 Kill

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:07 pm

we have some very nice stories here. good job
Back to top Go down
https://natoclan.forumotion.net
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 am

Walking into the place you would think it was night. There were barely any windows, and only a couple dinky lamps providing small amounts of light. At that point I realized I had left my ax embedded in a zombie, back at the deli. “Son of a bitch.” I muttered. I proceeded through the darkness anyway. I was wondering whether or not these things could see in the dark. Maybe they had some kind of night vision thing. I heard a ding noise, and ducked behind a crate. This place must have been a packaging warehouse.

I looked over the box slowly to see what had caused it. I saw the light on a tiny stove. A figure appeared out of a doorway, and moved towards the cooker, I could only make out the shape, and I knew it was too big to be that squirrely guy. But the motions were too coordinated to be a zed. A second figure joined the first one; he reached down to the cooker. “We got a damned good load off of that guy. I’m still waiting for that bitch to get tired. God, she’s a Tasmanian devil.” I gripped my stomach and hunched over, pain shot through my gut. I wanted to vomit again, but I kept quiet.

“That shotgun will come in handy for clearing close quarters, and that assault rifle is a nice piece of killing machinery.” The first one nodded, I guess he didn’t talk much. I was one lucky bastard; I had found the guy on the first try, Now I just needed to think of something to do. The squirrely guy was still talking to the big one. They were sharing a can of beans. I actually recognized it as one I had with me before they had robbed me. And at least I knew Jessica was ok.

It was too dark to see a damned thing. I tried to identify something I could use as a weapon, but I couldn’t notice anything. It was hard to think straight when I felt this damned hot. “Hey Lennie” I heard from over the box. “You leave this door open?” I cringed. I hadn’t thought about that. “No.” came a gruff response; I don’t think the big guy was all that bright. “We’ve got a zed wandering around then. Go find him, kill the asshole.” He shut the door and I heard him lock it. I had to do something. I heard a click behind me, the guy had turned on a flashlight. I peeked around the box’s corner, he was holding MY shotgun.

I could barely see anything, the guy was moving toward me. I reached down into the box to try and find something. I pulled out a shoe. “Figures” I grumbled. Doing the only thing I could think to do, I hurled the shoe toward where I had seen some metal racks on the other side of the room. It made a huge racket, and the flashlight turned swiftly to identify the noise. I ducked out from behind the box and moved quickly towards an open doorway. Passing through it I could see more boxes and a ladder. I moved up the ladder quietly, it was a wooden one, so it didn’t make that much noise.

When I reached the top I found more boxes and Jessica. Her hands were bound up and tied to a rafter on the ceiling. Her clothes were ripped up in more provocative places; I’m guessing that had been part of that one guy trying to get it off. But I’m guessing she had put up a real fight, after all they were still on. She looked like she was sleeping. I moved to untie her, but I heard that same damn voice coming from behind me. “They can’t climb things can they?” I chuckled a bit to myself. I had learned that the hard way.

I ducked to the side behind another box. The guy came up, followed by his big friend. He started looking around when he saw Jessica. “About damn time” he muttered. “I get her tied down a bit more I’ll finally be able to do something with this she-devil. How that redneck asshole dealt with her, I’ll have no clue.” I reached into the box, and pulled out a switchblade knife this time. “There we go.” I whispered eagerly. I looked back out, the small guy was pacing around Jessica, admiring her. The second stood there, waiting or a command. I figured it would be best to take out the big guy first, he could probably hurt me more. He had a pistol on his belt. I had somewhat of a plan when I saw the small guy’s back turn. I started to move quickly behind the guy. I reached up, hit the release and pulled the knife across the guy’s throat. Blood squirted in a glourious red flow out his neck, in the same instant I had reached for the pistol in his belt. The guy let out a garbled cry of astonishment, not able to make words out of the blood flow.

The small guy whipped around, saw me and ducked behind Jessica. I had the Glock pointed right at him, but he had one pointed at Jessica’s head. “I guess it was too much to hope the zombies killed you. If you want something done right, do it yourself.” I didn’t respond. “Drop the gun.” He said. “Or this bitch dies.” Not knowing what else to do, I dropped the thing. He pointed the gun away from her and walked in front of her, standing 10 or 12 feet away from me. “I’m going to enjoy this.” He laughed, and aimed his Glock. “Well fuck.” I muttered. Then it all seemed to happen in an instant. I heard a whump behind him, the guy leaned over, grabbing his crotch. Adrenaline pulsing through me made me launch myself at the guy. My right hook connected with his face beautifully and he went down. The Glock fell out on the impact, and I kicked it away. I grabbed the guy’s throat and lifted him up. I looked to Jessica, she had kicked him square in the balls. She smiled at me “Did you miss me?” She asked, mockingly. “Shut up.” I muttered. She laughed. Then she looked over to the squirrely guy, who I had forgot I was holding up. “How do you like me now, bitch?” She asked. “Please!” The guy cried out, tears were forming in his eyes. “I’m sorry! Please don’t kill me, I had to do it, I was starving!” I looked at the guy with disgust. “You must have been. I threw him into a corner. “Stay.” I commanded. He seemed paralyzed with fear. I used the switchblade knife and cut down Jessica. Then, picking up the Glock I pointed it at him. “Down the ladder.” I commanded. He obeyed. I led him down the rooms; he was crying and pleading the entire time. We stepped outside. He seemed bewildered.

“You’re letting me go?” He asked. I chuckled, “I guess you could say that.”. I pointed the gun at his right kneecap, and pulled the trigger. Then I repeated the motion for the second kneecap. He went down, crying in pain. “What are you doing?!” He screamed, sobbing. “PLEASE!” I picked up a piece of pipe laing on the ground. I smashed it on the hood of a car multiple times. “SOUP’S ON!” I yelled at the top of my voice. Moans came from all directions. I walked back to the door. I turned around and looked at the guy, who had realized his fate. “You’re turn.” I said briefly, and shut the door and locked it.
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:40 pm

pwnt.

you know what'd be awesome? illustrations.
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:51 pm

damn......
Back to top Go down
kizzer kiz1
NATO Newbie
NATO Newbie

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:00 am

awsome
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Don't start nothing. Won't be nothing.
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Jack Stecker wrote:
Don't start nothing. Won't be nothing.

what?
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:26 am

It's a way of saying "Don't fuck with me, and I won't have to kick the shit out of you."

Referring to the end of the story.
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:27 am

Are you going to write more?
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:01 am

Wait, the story is over?
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 pm

No, I'll continue to write. Not over yet. I meant to say referring to the end of this passage.
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER-HAPPY
NATO Veteran
NATO Veteran
TRIGGER-HAPPY

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:13 pm

oh, ok
Back to top Go down
Dnopps
Admin
Admin
Dnopps

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:51 pm

ok good

*puts away pouty face*
Back to top Go down
Jack Stecker
NATO Soldier
NATO Soldier
Jack Stecker

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:20 pm

I'm sure you're all very relieved.
Back to top Go down
kizzer kiz1
NATO Newbie
NATO Newbie

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:48 pm

very
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best for me, Worst for the world   The best for me, Worst for the world - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best for me, Worst for the world
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NATO Clan Boards :: NATO Visitor Center :: Stories of NATO-
Jump to: